The console is available for pickup only and can be ready within one hour. The PS5 comes with a revolutionary new DualSense controller, and is capable of 4K gaming at 120fps. It’s also backwards compatible with all the best PS4 games, so you can revisit some classic titles and take your existing library with you.
Remember that you’re not getting a 4K Blu-Ray drive if you buy the PS5 Digital Edition, so you won’t be able to play physical games. If that’s a deal breaker, you might be better going for the standard PS5.
- PS5 review: read our verdict
- PS5 vs PS5 Digital Edition: what’s the difference?
- Best PS5 games: the top titles on PlayStation 5
PS5: $499.99 at Best Buy
The standard PS5 is back in stock at Best Buy, but expect it to sell out fast. We don’t expect stock to last long, so don’t wait around if you’ve been searching for a PS5. View Deal
PS5 Digital Edition: $399.99 at Best Buy
Best Buy has the PS5 Digital Edition in stock right now. It’s pickup only, so check your location to see if your store has stock available. Stock won’t last long, though, so you’ll need to act quick. View Deal
If you missed out on Best Buy’s PS5 restock or simply want to know where to buy PS5 quickly, you’ll find all the links to buy PS5 at various retailers below, including the PS5 Digital Edition. Keep checking these links as you never know when more consoles will hit the shelves.
Where to buy PS5: quick links
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Sony Direct: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Target: PS5 |PS5 Digital Edition
- B&H Photo: PS5 |PS5 Digital Edition
- Sam’s Club: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Costco: PS5
- Adorama: PS5
- Antonline: PS5
Visiting from outside the US? Check out today’s best PS5 deals below for your area.